Amalgamated Sugar produces pure sugar in various forms including granulated sugar, powdered sugar, and liquid sucrose. Our sugar is produced according to tight specifications on a large scale to meet the needs of customers in the food, beverage, and pharmaceutical manufacturing industries.
How Our Sugar is Grown
- Seeds are planted in March and April
- Seedlings emerge in approximately 10 days
- Leaves develop & grow in pairs
- Photosynthesis creates sugar
- Sugar collects in the root of the plant
- Sugarbeets are ready for harvest in October and November